LOCATION AND TIME
- Where is Suafoto Studio located?
We are located in Wangsa Maju, KL (near Wangsa Walk / above Estetika Medispa and DirectD).
You may also find us on Google Maps / Waze by typing in Suafoto Studio.
2. Is there any parking available?
There are parking spaces available outside of our studio. In the case of full parking, you are more than welcome to park your car in Wangsa Walk parking spaces. We are only few steps away.
3. Can I get there by public transport?
Yup, the nearest LRT station to our studio is Sri Rampai LRT station. There will be a fully covered walkway to reach to our studio.
4. What is your operation hours?
We open everyday, from 11 am to 7pm
5. Are you open on public holidays?
Yes, we open everyday except on Hari Raya.
Any changes to our opening days will be updated right away on our Instagram.
2. Is there any limit on number of person in the studio?
At most we can fit currently is 6 adults.
3. Is pet allowed in the studio?
Pets are currently not allowed in the studio.
4. Can I choose not to post my pictures on @suafotostudio IG?
Sure, we respect all of our customers’ confidentiality and will not disclose any of customers' pictures unless permission is granted during the registration process.
5. Do you provide graduation robe?
No. All of our customers brought their own graduation robe.
6. Can I do product photo shooting here?
We don't recommend having a product photoshoot in our studio, as all of the equipment is non adjustable and currently set to complement portrait photography more.
7. What is the mode of payment at your studio?
We only accept cashless payment via DuitNow QR (cards and cash are not accepted!)
List of participating banks and eWallets : Click Here
PRICE AND BOOKING
- May I know your package?
We have two packages currently:
Single Session Package (RM30)
15 mins photo shoot for 2 persons
10 mins to select 2 photos to be printed out
2 x 4R photo prints
Double Session Package (RM80)
45 mins photo shoot for 4 persons
10 mins to select 4 photos to be printed out
4 x 4R photo prints
In case you would like to receive softcopy of all the pictures taken during the photo session, there will be an additional cost of RM30.
2. What's the price for babies and kids?
RM10 will be charged to any additional person including babies and kids. You will also get one printed photo for each additional person.
3. How do I receive the softcopies?
All of your pictures will be uploaded to Google Photos after your session, and a link will be sent out to email that you have provided to us during the registration process.
4. When do I receive the softcopies?
You will receive the link to your softcopies within few hours after your sessions.
5. Do you provide extra time?
Single session package includes 15 mins of photo shooting session. If you'd like longer time, kindly book double session package (45 mins).